Monday, April 19, 2010

Law sucks.

For some reason, my law teacher has an unquenchable thirst for my blood.
It doesn't matter if other students are skipping to call radio stations, texting, or lighting eachother on fire (literally), he'll always find something I do wrong.
"ANNIE! DON'T touch that desk! This isn't elementary school, you can't do whatever you want!"
"ANNIE! You wanted participation points? Fine, take my negative points."
"USE THAT HANDCREAM AGAIN AND I'LL TAKE IT."
"YEAH, WELL YOU WEREN'T EVEN HERE!"
"Oh, I "LOST" Your homework. HERE'S A ZERO."

Seriously. I think I should start texting and lighting people on fire, since he doesn't mind the people that do.
I'm honestly one of the quietest, most respectful students ever, and for some reason my teacher won't recognize this, even in a class full of DIPSHITS.

Word to the wise;

Never take Grade 12 Law at TDCH :(

No comments:

Post a Comment