Wednesday, March 24, 2010

January,February;


Sooo I have this super fancy calendar. It's got a magnet board, a MILLION words, and you have to write a poem each month on a topic they give you.
I've got my January and February... but I didn't have a blog then.
SOOOO I'll write them.
WOOOH.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
January: Winter/Spring Transition

beneath the snow, a flower dreams

of long rain blue sky & warm sun

a perfect day

only to be between spring morning and winter night.




February: Someone you love


Between your whispers & warm,

I paint a memory with your touch
Through our love, I laugh & fall
Beneath the sweet desire and simple beauty,
It's so magic to believe again.
You make me feel like more than I am.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaaaaand there we go.
Will post March when it's done :)




No comments:

Post a Comment